Thursday, May 27, 2010



As I leave and go to college, there are a few things things that I need to say to my friends. I'm going to be room mates with Anthony Walke so I can leave him out of this, Brittnay too because she will be visiting atleast everyother weekend. To Halie Gasper, we're going to have to go see Kid Cudi in charolette, whenever he does go there. To Bennett Evans and Aris Smith: Chill out, Walke and I will be going to visit you, you don't need to worry about that. And to Bre Hager, I'm going to visit as often as I can. But I don't have a car so it won't be that often. I'm going to keep intouch with all of my good friends so it's not like im going to completely cut off communication with them. Im still going to visit and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment