Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Pictures, Memories.
Throughout my high school career, I have had so many memorable moments. All of the times that I've hung out with my friends. All of the times at Bennett's house and pool. All of the football wins and loses, especially the win against South Rowan. I will remember all of these memories, the good and the bad, and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world (except for some of the bad ones). I have loved every minute of hanging out with my friends, and they mean the world to me. Anthony, Bennett, Brittnay, Halie, Aris, Bre, they all mean so much to me, and they have given me memories that will last me the rest of my life. There is no one memory that I can pick out as the best, because they are all important and I enjoyed every minute of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment