Skipping school? I would never do that. Its not cool at all. There are absolutely NO excuses. Just go to school. BUT if I ever did skip school, it would have to be with all of my closest friends. Anthony Walke, Brittnay Patterson, Bennett Evans, Aris Smith, Halie Gasper, and Bre Hager. What would we do? Pump our fists like champs and raise hell thats what, thinking "Man! I'm so glad we decided to skip school today, its a perfect day, and too perfect to be cooped up inside!" But seriously we would probably just go chill at Bennett's house because he has everything you could ask for entertainment wise. He has a dart board, an xbox 360, a wii, twister, oh and a pool. Or we would probably take a road trip and go somewhere outside of the county. The observers would probably think "Crazy kids need to turn the music down and go to school!" But it would all be for the best. Because we would be missing one day of school and making lasting memories instead of going through the lecturing of teachers.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Cutting School
Skipping school? I would never do that. Its not cool at all. There are absolutely NO excuses. Just go to school. BUT if I ever did skip school, it would have to be with all of my closest friends. Anthony Walke, Brittnay Patterson, Bennett Evans, Aris Smith, Halie Gasper, and Bre Hager. What would we do? Pump our fists like champs and raise hell thats what, thinking "Man! I'm so glad we decided to skip school today, its a perfect day, and too perfect to be cooped up inside!" But seriously we would probably just go chill at Bennett's house because he has everything you could ask for entertainment wise. He has a dart board, an xbox 360, a wii, twister, oh and a pool. Or we would probably take a road trip and go somewhere outside of the county. The observers would probably think "Crazy kids need to turn the music down and go to school!" But it would all be for the best. Because we would be missing one day of school and making lasting memories instead of going through the lecturing of teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment