Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Yoda(s)




Coach Max Champion: This man has taught me so much. He's taught me to suck it up and just do it. He's made me tougher both mentally and physically. But he was also a great mentor. He would give me his opinion on my problems, and they always helped. He has helped me through a lot, and I am greatful for it.

Coach Mike Cheek: Coach Cheek has been like a second dad to me. He always helps me out, and he always believed in me. He has helped me through alot, and I respect him immensly for it. I respect him more than any other coach I have ever had.

Mrs. Pittman: I respect Mrs Pittman so much. She has taught me how to write, and basically got me into college. I will always remember topic sentence, commentary, concrete detail, commentary, commentary, concrete detail, commentary, commentary. Im just disappointed that I didn't make the effort to get to know her better.

Karen Higgins: CONSPIRICIES! She would probably believe 24 if it was more like a documentary. She had some of the most random stories I have ever heard, but it helped me learn more about our country, and I thank her for that. Also she went to Lincoln grave once, and to gettysburg, oh Lincoln's assasination and Kennedy's assasination are linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment