Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Roots



I am like my mom, in the way that she is so chill. The reason that I am the person that I am today because of my mom. I didn't know my mom's parents because they both died before I was born, but if my mom turned out anything like them, then I would fit in great with them. Im not saying that my dad didn't play an important part in my life, because he has. But I feel that the majority of my mothers kindness has rubbed off on me. And later in my life, I hope to become a doctor. And with that job you have to have the ability to be paitient, and kind, but also firm and tough. And thats where my dad will come in. He's taught me how to be tough, and how to figure things out on my own, and that has helped me out in my life immensely. So to summerize:
Mom: Chillness and kindness
Dad: Toughness and resoucefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment