Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog


I was walking around Wal Mart for a late night ping pong ball run, and I realized, I hate this county. Usually I just really didn't care for this county, but then, some kind of loathing came over me. I despise this county. I can't wait to get out of here. Don't get me wrong, some of the people are awesome, but the majority of the county I just despise. Actually, now that I'm typing this, I can't wait to get out of this state and move back to Louisiana. Louisana is my home, and even though I don't remember much of it, and the last time I was there was before Katrina hit, I love that state. I just really want to go back. Plus LSU and New Orleans is there, and I love me some LSU and New Orleans. Not the crazy part, well...all of New Orleans is crazy haha, just the less crazy part. And LSU beat Georgia. Take that Jordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment