Friday, February 12, 2010

Fight with Parents

Ok so I try to avoid fights when ever I can. Sometimes though I cant help it. This was one of those times. My dad has a bit of a temper sometimes, and one night it was really bad. I mean bad. Well he decided that he should yell at my sister for some petty reason I really cant remember. So anyway I finally snapped. Someone had to stand up to him so I told him to shut up. Well he comes back with "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" So i yell SHUT UP! Well that didn't go over too well. He starts yelling things like "IM YOUR FATHER" and words I cant really post on here.



So we're yelling back and forth, the dogs are barking, my sister is upstairs, and my mom was away so she wasn't home to calm us down. I thought we were physically going to fight. But we didn't, my dad ends up leaving for an hour. When he came back, well lets just say my bedroom door was locked. I didn't see him for the rest of the night and in the morning we acted like nothing had happened. It was horrible and I hope I never have to relive this. We're tight today but man, it was rough for that one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment