1) Christian - pretty big thing here, I'm a christian so I would like my wife to be one too.
2) Sports fan - doesn't have to be crazy about sports, just has to like them because I enjoy watching sports.
3) Honesty - an absolute must. She has to be honest or it won't work out.
4) Open Minded - has to be open to new things and can't be stubborn. I have enough stubborness in my family already.
5) Humor - needs to be funny and can take a joke. Im pretty sure no one wants to be with a person with a bad sense of humor.
6) Talkative - sometimes I'm not talkative so if someone can carry on a conversation that makes it all the better.
7) Intelectual - its always good to have someone that knows whats going on and isn't ignorant about everything.
8) Athletic - not really athletic, just has to be active in some way, because I always try to be.
9) Good Family - not too important but I don't want bad inlaws, it will make christmas terrible.
10) Patient - has to be able to keep their cool because I can be impatient sometimes and one of us needs to have a cool head.
Over the past 17 years I have learned my fair share of lessons. Such as never assume. It just gets you into more trouble than it does help. I've also learned to be patient and to keep a cool head. Nothing good comes from being impatient and not thinking things through. Always do your best, because if you don't, you'll always be wondering "What if?". Also, always be gratefull. I take so many things for granted, and in one fell swoop they can all be taken away.
One minor character in my life so far has probably been Father Burke. I only see him once a week, and I've only been going to Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church for five years, but in that short time, he's tought me things that I wont ever forget. Basically teaching me everything i know about the teaching of Christ and lessons from the Bible. He's also helped me through a few times in my life without knowing it, when I would go to him for advice and he would always help me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment