Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Wolff




Ok the short story "Hunters in the Snow" has to be one of the weirdest short stories. I think that the whole story is ironic, because I honestly don't think any of the friends know what they're doing. Their friend gets shot for taking a joke waaaaaay to far. Frank is in love with a fifteen year old, and Tub's whole life is a lie. I really think that the plot is so...unrealistic. The fact that the two friends are so chill about their other friend being shot, that they stop off for coffee and a huge brinner.



Or the fact that Frank doesn't turn around for the directions, knowing that he's not sure where he's going. It's only his friends life, why turn around? Now I'm sure that Wolff has a second motive in writing this story other than telling a hunting story, but I really don't know what it is. I did enjoy it though

No comments:

Post a Comment