Friday, February 12, 2010

Obsticals

Many things that I have conquered haven't bugged me again. I have beat overweightedness and have slimed down to a fit husky person, instead of a blob of fatness that I used to be. Thank you football.

Anyway, I have also beat being shy. Yes I still may be a bit shy, but hey, old habits die hard. I used to be the shyiest guy you could and would ever meet.

I have overcome the bad spell I once had with my brother. Im talking about a couple of months of no talking. But we're good now and I never want to go back to those days ever again. Ever.

Probably one of the biggest things that I've overcome is being able to trust people. There was a while when I didnt trust a soul. Not even my parents. But now I trust all my friends and my parents.

Im proud to say that I dont rely on any physical thing to help me get through the day, like drugs, alcohol, etc. I don't need these things to help me live my life and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment